Monday, April 4, 2011

meh.

i can't believe april is already here! it's already been somewhat eventful
- april fools day, i shattered my phone screen. but it still works, thankfully. carlos now calls it the droid s (hattered) instead of the droid 2. 
- hell weeks are in progress, and i've only got a 2 small papers, a not-so-huge portfolio left, another paper, 4 finals and a midterm left for the school year!
- i gotta start my GRE shit.... oh man.

trying to find housing has been UNREAL. i can't believe rutgers is so cold when it comes to housing its upperclass. im gonna be a senior, why do they automatically just assume we all move off campus ? basically my lottery number for the housing problem is awful, and so is my roommates. shes gonna be a super senior next year, and staying to finish her 2nd major. naturally, neither of us want to go from living in suites and an apartment to a double in a freshman dorm. NO THANKS! so trying to find a somewht decent place on campus that's not overly priced, run down, or ugly or in shady area is turning out to be pretty difficult. or maybe i just dont know any reliable people that can make this process easier. plus paying for this outta pocket will be hard. 

oh welll. im still really loooking forward to whats happening in the near future. cross my fingers it all works out. and that my mom gets over her bitchiness about it all.... seriously.

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on housing...my school was the same way! And I actually liked living off campus better because I saved money. LOL Imagine that! Good luck apartment hunting...there's bound to be something out there for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim! Its way cheaper to live off campus you're right! I found a place but one girl om living with os kinda being flaky, its so unsettling! Ahhh!
    Ps I am trying yo figure out how to reaccess your blog, so I need to update myself on your life lol

    ReplyDelete